miércoles, 30 de julio de 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG!

Hi everyone, hope y'all having a great time and loving life and if you are not then stay strong and keep a positive vibe around you! I've decided to do another beauty community TAG, the last one went really well so I found this one that looks kinda ridiculous and funny so let's give it a try!

THE QUESTIONS: 
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can

only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
OK, this one is easy. For high end it'd have to be Dior Skinflash Foundation, flawless coverage, so lightweight and leaves your skin so soft and last all day. I really don't like any drugstore foundation if you happen to know a good one let me know in the comments! 
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would 100% tell her and let her know that she can trust me...duh.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Any blue pink lipstick would do. Can't think of a shade thought, maybe Dior Lip Glow because it works everyday
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would not use drugstore foundations, they only made me breakout more and also would not have bought orange bronzer...lol I would have taken a lot more care of my hair, would have not dyed and re-colored it, now I have no hair so that's the big thing I would change.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Hahahahaha I have no hair, but I would not pay for something I don't like.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
OMG I would take my MAC palette and for lips just my favourite Dior combo, the lip glow and the lip maximizer gloss. Oh and maybe a blotting powder.
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I don't even know how to answer this question... I guess my makeup brushes??? I dunno.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
OMG I don't lend my makeup to anyone, but if I were to do it, I'd prefer to just give it to her and let her keep it, to avoid any of the possibilities. 

So that's the end of this weird TAG, let me know if you've seen any other fun TAG to do, this one is a little bit pointless but whatever.
Take care and always smile!

xoxo

Edu Gold

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario